Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd
Im Jizes,
We werent trying to get you banned all, You came at the start to our villa as president, You SRU decided he should shoot me so my friend took him out, it was you and your friend left in our base, I decided to let you live i offered you a choice, Leave the place as alive and never come back, or die,
You decided to use your radio to call all the cops to the villas,
we killed you, You came back with all the police force,
We took you all out 3 times, Even Fosti said it was radio abuse what you did,

And when you were a president, We came up to your office, Trying to offer you protection,
You kept saying you are not allowed to raid me im a new president, bla bla bla
Kept saying out accent sucks even tho we are speaking the same language you decided to say crap on our accent and you didnt want to speak with us on our language,
We kept speaking with you about protection, You kept ignoring and walking away,
I decided i had enough of you, Told you i want protection money. you kept ignoring and walking away,
Me and my friend decided to aim our weapons on you, You kept walking away even tho we told you to stop, You completely ignored us and kept walking away,
So i decided i had enough trying to speak with a kid like you so i shoot you down,

And as to what [AG] O-yeah said, He wasnt building at all
And your pics dosent even show the chat, I request you to get a record of this,
The president (Hatol / CowardAgent i guess) kept mumbling that he is recording, Go ahead upload it and let the admins judge.

Regards
Jizes \ DoDiDoFTW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd - by DoDiDoFTW - 08-29-2014, 04:26 AM