Legendary Fox
Music 
Name: Reece
Hobbies: Airsoft, Proffesional Gaming, Basketball, Dubstep Creation

History
I Founded and used to own LR (Legendary Roleplay) which is a massive clan started about two years ago aimed at RP on GMOD and Minecraft, We currently have a CiderRP server and a Minecraft server before handing it down to my little bro.
I was named Fox until one of my friends suggested I should become Legendary Fox after my community, so I put that suggestion forward and here are today.

In 10' I played CSS a fair bit, joined a well known community. There was a massive event between around 12 CSS clans to pick their best player and put them in a tournament, I was put forward as a candidate and played, I came third best out of the full event and I was then put forward to proffesional CSS gaming where you could use paypal to make small bets every match and play in official events, I atleast bet around 23$ and walked away with 34$ after a few months. It was a great experience but I got tired of it and started playing Spacebuild and PERP until I found Fearless again.

Fearless RP & Other Details
I can tell you I am in love with Fearless RP and its gamemode, its great and I look forward to playing it whenever im on my PC. Ive been gaming since I was around 8(World of Warcraft Trololol.) so yeah so im quite a friendly and nice guy but I warn you now dont piss me about and then stir my piss or ill put a shitstorm on you :3. One of the main reasons I like FL is because I used to play regularly in 09'. I used to sit on it everyday saving up for a mustang I loved and that everyone else had until some IRL problems occured and I had to give up gaming for a couple of months.

If you have any questions whatsoever just fire away as I have nothing to hide.

[Image: source.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Legendary Fox - by The Crack Fox - 08-06-2011, 11:52 PM
RE: Hey, I'm Fox. - by Noobias - 08-07-2011, 02:53 AM
RE: Hey, I'm Fox. - by Bandut - 08-07-2011, 10:21 AM
RE: Hey, I'm Fox. - by MikeyTheFox - 08-09-2011, 07:11 AM
RE: Legendary Fox - by The Crack Fox - 09-26-2011, 12:09 AM
RE: Legendary Fox - by Dylanco1 - 09-27-2011, 04:11 PM
RE: Legendary Fox - by Visual - 09-27-2011, 04:51 PM