Unban Request on [FL:RP] Duck!
[Image: YNImhIy.png]Your name: [FL:RP] Duck!

Your ban ID: 52926

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: Backseat administration

Witness: Bruno S, Wood

Involved:

Why we should unban you: I got hit by a car that Link66 Built and died and didn't get a chance to respawn and i got banned but nobody and mean nobody knows what i did wrong. I really want to know how i backseat administrated really i do because i know link66 hates my guts and I have a screenshot of him saying "If you say anything else in chat i will blacklist you" He must be delt with this is random ban and you can check every log you have i did nothing wrong he has no proof i did anything wrong. Its is totally random he hates me. Everyone was like "WTF? What did he do" Or " :O " in surprise as i did nothing wrong to deserve this ban. I want to talk to an administrator now. Because everyone agrees thats utter crap i got banned for backseat everyone knows i did nothing wrong. Hell i helped someone play fearless and not minge and i stopped someone backseat admining and help the dude "Drefus" . I was doing PUB RP for the whole day ask bruno i was doing it with him. Link66 has a personal hate against me and he needs to keep his personal matters away from bans. I say this to you link66, Do you have any proof? And may i add that he isn't doing his job as he is filming a street race machinima or something and blocking anyone from using cars in the city and were ever as he don't wanna mess it up, He is not responding to @ calls at all. He is not doing his job 21:24 pm. He is stopping all the roll play for a "Clan Video" may i add not for fearless. You kidding me? [Image: PDGZDl4.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request on [FL:RP] Duck! - by AmazE ツ - 08-27-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Unban Request on [FL:RP] Duck! - by Link - 08-27-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Unban Request on [FL:RP] Duck! - by Link - 08-27-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Unban Request on [FL:RP] Duck! - by Wood - 08-27-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Unban Request on [FL:RP] Duck! - by Enzyme - 08-27-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Unban Request on [FL:RP] Duck! - by Feffe - 08-28-2014, 01:33 PM