Nearly A Year. Still No Hope?
Your name: Day Of The Ban - ☭Russian Bratva☭ - Now - Kronomic

Your ban ID: 42213

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Failure to Fear RP. 15 Prior bans......

Involved: Just Me. I guess.

Why we should unban you: Hello Fearless Community. My name is Kronomic, But the day of the ban i was named "☭Russian Bratva☭" I have been banned for quite some time now, I don't know how long exactly but a reckon nearly a year. It's been the most exciting and most appealing experience for me on the Fearless servers. I worked up alot of money. Had fun with my friends. And yes i do have 15 Bans. That is quite unbelievable that if i get unbanned i will roleplay and not get banned again. Things have changed. Maturity hit. I love to roleplay, I have been playing lots of RP servers, And not just on Garry's Mod but on other games. The 15 bans do sound very scary that i will probably not get unbanned, But i want to try, Because i love Fearless. I want to come back changed, And start playing with my friends, My friends continue to play today. And i would love to join them again and take that experience. I have also double accounted after the fact I got so desperate to play Fearless, I had made a new account to play it, Also go like 100 Hours on it. And like 2 Bans i think. If at that point i've already started getting more serious about this, Then this will be my definite chance to change and roleplay. Thank you for reading.

Much Love
-Kronomic

Messages In This Thread
Nearly A Year. Still No Hope? - by GTRipz - 08-26-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Nearly A Year. Still No Hope? - by Temar - 08-26-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Nearly A Year. Still No Hope? - by GTRipz - 08-26-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Nearly A Year. Still No Hope? - by Enzyme - 08-26-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Nearly A Year. Still No Hope? - by GTRipz - 08-26-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Nearly A Year. Still No Hope? - by Enzyme - 08-26-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Nearly A Year. Still No Hope? - by GTRipz - 08-26-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Nearly A Year. Still No Hope? - by Enzyme - 08-26-2014, 09:23 PM