Unban Request
Have you even read what I have said? Or read my brother's question? He posted in help and support and received a reaction there. You have never responded, so my brother assumed that the answer he received was correct. If you had read this thread at all, you would have seen that I admitted to having the items. He gave all his stuff to his friends and me (I do not have everything, expensive cars for example went to his best friend on the server). I don't see anything wrong with that, but I don't really give a damn about the items. I come here to play, I don't give a flying fuck about the number in the lower left of my screen representing how much I have been AFK with some virtual money printers next to me. I'm sorry for the harshness in this response, but I have been waiting for more then two weeks just to receive a response that indicates the responder not even having read my thread. Now, could you read the thread my brother posted and look at the date? I have already stated, if he wanted to avoid getting banned he could have just changed his IP or run a proxy, it's not that hard.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Beam - 08-05-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Beam - 08-12-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Beam - 08-18-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Temar - 08-22-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Beam - 08-23-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Beam - 09-09-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Beam - 10-15-2014, 01:29 PM