[FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR
(08-22-2014, 06:10 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I was sent the evidence over steam.

You refused to get out of the car because you said the arrest was invalid. (It is still FearRP either way)

And then you killed him for it. (You were a citizen and had no reason to kill him)

I tranqed him, the video he sent was after I left the car and tranqed him, he broke fearRP since the minutes I waited when he was away, I had a tranq on him and he tried to run away when I pointed it at him. I did success tranq him. I was going to make him leave force him (fearRP) but then it turned into a hostage situation, I advanced from getting shot to defend my self with weapons, no matter what my job is, if you are under preasure and you are getting shot at then you need to advance to take the right methods in place, and yes I could have tranqed the second officer but I wanted no more issues.

I could have done many things but I tried to survive from the attempt, it was never sure that I would have survive if I decided to surrender, they could have shot me and I was in great fear to die.

About the part about getting evidence on steam, as I've read somewhere you should not contact admins on steam about bans or requests, he should have made a ban request instead, why should he get any special treatment from all ther other great people here on fearless? They have a ban section for a reason, and also a ban thread would make me not "needing" to opening a unban request since I would be able to defend myself in the ban request. You can't deny that you acted wrong this time, I'm sure you are a great guy ones I get to know you better Fultz but you need to realice that I also have rights to type and defend myself since I truly like this community a lot.

I was a bit annjoyed aswell from last arrests, cops where ramming my car hurting me and arresting me for wreckless driving when I was just trying to run around playing music and wait until my blacklist were over. Maybe my action of killing 2 police officers were wrong, but you can't say that the random arrest were right aswell.

He did not know my license plate number, he "warranted" me cause he saw my name on my car, which in case is FailRP cause me myself is a roleplayer, atleast I try time to time since its pretty hard sometimes to be serious when to many rule breakers are around. It seem like both of us did something bad but only one of us was punished for it.

I know most of the rules, I'm trying to learn every single one of them, but I never broke FearRP rule, not even in this case since he was not even moving ingame when I was beside him, this was not shown in the video since he minimized his game to "start" his record program I guess.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR - by radde94 - 08-22-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR - by Fultz - 08-22-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR - by radde94 - 08-22-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR - by Wood - 08-22-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR - by Fultz - 08-22-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR - by radde94 - 08-23-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR - by Wood - 08-23-2014, 07:14 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR - by radde94 - 08-23-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR - by Wood - 08-23-2014, 08:21 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR - by radde94 - 08-23-2014, 10:05 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR - by Wood - 08-23-2014, 02:41 PM