BR On Manbon the 2nd
This 3fps video is no evidence at all to what took place in that moment, at first I'd like to say I did not base in the offices, I was merely helping a friend with his loan bussiness (Which failed horribly after it was raided by NLR breaking cops), I was standing far off from you when you ran over to the offices with all those other cops repeatedly breaking NLR and raiding us, I'm not blaming you personally for breaking NLR but I've had my share of officers and SRU's breaking NLR that day, in the middle of the raid I was popping out of the corner of the door, to see if there are any more officers out there attempting to raid us, I've pulled my shotgun at a moment's notice (literally a second), from very far away, ran at you and killed you, it was all over in a matter of 2-3 seconds, what you did here is you took footage of this encounter, and because I didn't take my gun out first you've called it fearRP, kindly "Forgetting" to mention that the place was under raid, I was far off from your gun, and I've had armed friends inside the building beforehand fending all of you off.
So do us all good, stop twisting the story around in your favor.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."

Messages In This Thread
BR On Manbon the 2nd - by Caree - 08-21-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: BR On Manbon the 2nd - by Manbon the 2nd - 08-21-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: BR On Manbon the 2nd - by Caree - 08-21-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: BR On Manbon the 2nd - by Manbon the 2nd - 08-21-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: BR On Manbon the 2nd - by Caree - 08-21-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: BR On Manbon the 2nd - by Manbon the 2nd - 08-21-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: BR On Manbon the 2nd - by Preditor - 08-22-2014, 08:08 PM