Ban request on [F.I][FL:RP] LoneWolf @ Birthday
(08-20-2014, 06:43 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: Sorry for the awfully written version. I edited it to make is shorter and make more sense.

Anyways, it is not overly-aggressive. Essentially, that is like a dictator punishing everyone, killing people, putting people in jail for BS reasons, and then all of a sudden making a democracy. Unless you start negotiations with us, which you didn't, I can still go after you.

I banned you cause a rebel broke into the nexus. Thats not a "BS" reason. As far as killing people, I told my cops not to kill people cause it annoyed me when they would warrant and then kill them. As far as putting in jail for BS reason, I denied quite a few warrants, I would only jail someone if it was in violation of a law, be it mine or a perma law.

I couldn't start negotiations cause the first thing I knew of your illegitimate raid was you walking in an blasting at my officers. Any chance of negotiating with you was out the window at the point cause you wouldn't have listened, as you didn't when told by people it wasn't a reason to raid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on - by LoneWolf - 08-20-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Ban request on [F.I][FL:RP] LoneWolf @ Birthday - by James_Gaff - 08-20-2014, 06:49 PM