Ban request on [F.I][FL:RP] LoneWolf @ Birthday
(08-20-2014, 06:35 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: You had banned rebels. This is what first promped me to raid with my associate. Despite you unbanning us, I could still ban you for the aggression towards the rebels. It is like going dictator, then once you are threatened, making better laws, but you are still hated for crimes against humanity. That combined with the banning of free-speech, it was a perfectly legitimate reason. (And rebels can raid with citizens, as long as the job pertains to it.)

Secondly, we don't have to demand anything. We can shoot you. It happens in real life all of the time.

So you're essentially saying you raided for a reason that was no longer in effect. You clearly stated you were raiding cause I banned rebels, even though you weren't banned at the time of the raid. You clearly acknowledged that you were unbanned and said, and I quote, "I'm gonna kill you anyways".

This shows you had understood that your reason was illegitimate and were just doing overly aggressive RP.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on - by LoneWolf - 08-20-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Ban request on [F.I][FL:RP] LoneWolf @ Birthday - by James_Gaff - 08-20-2014, 06:39 PM