Unban Request
This is my first post on this forum. I created an account because I wanted to post a ban request on Killstar, but it was already posted. I was there when this happened. I was one of the people killed by the molotovs, which you can see in the ban request video, and I can say that it wasn't Sherry who threw the molotovs, it was Killstar. Recently I rped with Shery in the Court RP, he served as my lawyer, many people were there, and i'm sure if you were there you would see that he is a good roleplayer. I have also played with him on this server other times. I have also played with Killstar, who is a known rule breaker. I'm sure that he was a bad influence on Shery, because he has never done anything like this when I played with him. Theres no excuse for what he did, and I think that killstar deserves his ban, but I don't think Shery, who is a new player, should be banned for 2 weeks for not reading the rules on raiding, and playing with the wrong players like Killstar. I think he should be unbanned and given another chance, or at the very least have his ban shortened, especially because of how delayed his ban request was.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Sherry - 08-19-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Unban Request - by cooper1415 - 08-19-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Unban Request - by GeorgeTheBoy - 08-20-2014, 08:30 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Sherry - 08-20-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Unban Request - by GeorgeTheBoy - 08-20-2014, 03:26 PM