Unban Streakerboy (are you a rasist?)
Your name: [FL:RP] Streakerboy

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:49700869

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: Exploiting chairs to avoid a raid.

Involved: Corleone members

Why we should unban you: You know when you go to buy icecream and you friend too but his is much bigger? Like that is it now. I was Don Corleone and i was just looking after a house to base. i went with the hole corleone Grup in the house and we was luky and there was some Money Printers in there. We sad that we wait till the owner come back that we can hostage him. we had some fun with him (xD) and after 5 minutes the Police come. We just fast destrojed the Printers from the guy und all of us tooked a weapon out after the SRU was there we know that we had no Chance so I just tooked a chair and glitched us out Hof the house where my car was and we drove away. We looked after sothing eles to base but after a few minutes an admin or mod ( IDK) portet me to him and asked me what i have done there i explaned it to him and i sad i am sorry i that i know that i got banned so he band me for 1 day. The next day i looked how Long till i can Play on the Server to have some fun. But i saw that someone changed it to 1 MOUTH. JUST WTF ?!?! FOR A CHAIT EXPOIT other Players ar banned fot 12 houers-3days and NOT FOR 1 MOUNTH. i jsut made a Unban request but someone delited it so i have done this... i just feel now like the admin is an rasist and just because one of the Police officers was his friend-.- so please help me out Community. Hope i see you ingame (sorry for the Long text xD)

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:49700869&b=2]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Streakerboy (are you a rasist?) - by Blackscorpion - 08-14-2014, 12:11 PM