Ban request on Bear
Much Replys in so little time haha, but Bruno recreated the "Winding Maze" you were on about, which was OWNED by Bruno.

Its exactly that: http://imgur.com/8Yy29fs I mean Im guessing a table and stove is a winding maze but hey, you are you and I am me!

I have not tampered with no evidence my friend. This evidence is clean and clear, Il even upload it on steam if youd like. Nothing was tampered, it was exactly what you have supplied in the previous comment. And I guess I will make another Ban Request for you when this one is denied. I am to speak no more and I am not wasting my time bickering with you. I await for an Administrator or Moderator. I mean il request a Log check for props if thats what youd like. I dont know whats up with you and bothering me, but dude, you need to leave me alone!

Oh Wow, Ive just realized, those pictures you took, you got up from prop minging lol! Thanks for more evidence. The first picture I had you at gunpoint, and the other pictures are NLR! Thanks, and by the way, how did you get up there in the first picture, since the doors were locked? Interesting huh? Can you please explain how you managed to get your way into the top, considering ALL of the doors are locked, and the only way you can get up is by using props or a chair?

Here just to even sooth you, il give you better pics on my base, since you think im "Tampering" with the evidence. This is exactly how it was during the time.

http://imgur.com/a/swoNi#0 That is EXACTLY how it was. I dont understand what you meant by Winding maze.

"He was doombasing pretty hard, 3/4 sides of the appartments roof blocked off and a mazelike entrance from the top floor appartment" I mean if you call that pretty hard, your in the wrong Ballpark mate, and im sure anyone else would agree. Im ashamed of myself actually for puting all of this work into a silly Ban Request like this, but; its for my sake, not yours.
[Image: The%20Bear%27s%20Signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on Bear - by Mints - 08-08-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Ban request on Bear - by Bearzky - 08-08-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Ban request on Bear - by Mints - 08-08-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Ban request on Bear - by Bearzky - 08-08-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: Ban request on Bear - by Mints - 08-09-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Ban request on Bear - by Bearzky - 08-09-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Ban request on Bear - by Mints - 08-09-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Ban request on Bear - by Vauld - 08-10-2014, 03:08 AM