Ban Request on Beam/Pringled for Double Accounting
(08-02-2014, 09:39 PM)Qwerty Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 06:33 PM)Beam Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 06:12 PM)Qwerty Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 06:00 PM)Beam Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 05:50 PM)Fultz Wrote: What I do not understand here is why did you start playing Fearless exactly whenever your "brother" stopped.
Because I did not have a PC, I had (still have) a laptop that is not capable of running Gmod. I did play a bit of fearless already beside him before, which is why I joined the server after receiving his PC.

You started playing fearless exactly when your brother left because you didn't have a PC? this is all too fishy, Pringled's ban was no.49957, Beam was banned shortly after, by Fultz, Ban no.50414, this is a failing attempt at getting a clean record again, Pringled wouldn't leave to "college" exactly when he gets banned and transfer all of his wealth to his so called "brother", the admins will make the decision.
Mate, summer vacation is almost at an end here. My brother just finished high school and is going to college. I am willing to share details (name, university etc) with an admin in private if needed, not here on the ban request. The time between bans is not at all relevant, I made a stupid mistake in my first 10 hours, it happens. I'm not sure what kind of personel vendetta you have against me, but I can assure you that I am a generic person and so is my brother. And no, I did not have a pc, I had a laptop which was barely usable for any game and a ps3 for normal gaming purposses.

I have no personal quarrels with you, you simply committed an offence that many people before you paid for and you will too.
You should stop posting here, It's useless, wait for an admin to respond.
Sigh, I have not commited any offence, I know I'm right. I can provide any evidence to prove everything I said. Now I will stop wasting my time on this, I'm not going to argue here with you as I did nothing wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Beam/Pringled for Double Accounting - by Beam - 08-02-2014, 09:50 PM