Ban Appeal - Undeserved Ban
I was the arresting officer therefore, I am involved.

I was arresting you after you had killed someone. I idid not see why you killed him, but the weapon you used was against the law as well as killing itself. The weapon was against the President's laws against all weapons. It is also against the permanent law quoted below.
Permanent Laws Wrote:Weapons are illegal, don't have them out in public or you will be arrested!

Toffee_Waffle Wrote:(1) I had to disconnect anyway, as I had to by food for the family, and the shop near us was about to close down so I had to hurry, the cupboards were empty. I had no choice. But I doubt those without family will understand (Ones who don't have to do anything and sit down lazy)
This is a blatant lie. Before you disconnected, I asked you if you had anything else to say before arresting you, you said yes and disconnected immediately after. At this point, I called Burnett.

Toffee_Waffle Wrote:(2) The guy trying to arrest me failrp'd. I killed somebody for self-defense, even ask somebody who watched it, their roleplay name was Richard, however you probably wont find them depending on when they're on (their name is ONLY Richard). Someone attacked me so I had to fight back. The police ignored it and tried to arrest me, even though the witness was telling him it was in self-defense.
That is not a reason to disconnect. I do not see how I FailRPed here, you had a weapon and killed somebody. That is sufficient reason for an arrest.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - Undeserved Ban - by theRydolph - 08-02-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Burnett's Ban - by TheImpossibleTruster5 - 08-02-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Burnett's Ban - by theRydolph - 08-02-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: Burnett's Ban - by NotSep - 08-02-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Burnett's Ban - by theRydolph - 08-02-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Burnett's Ban - by Suarez - 08-03-2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Burnett's Ban - by Burnett - 08-03-2014, 07:27 PM