Ban Request on Makaveli
I was building in my house, I checked if the door was the same size and so on. Some seconds afterwards I moved the door ( You can also see that I have a tool gun in my hand cause I was going to make a keypad, but then I remembered that you can't have double doors so I removed it ). But however, this user bought a door inside my hotel room and locked himself inside it, when I asked him nicely to leave he opened the door and killed me in my own house. I do not care about the president shit cause you know that you had no reason to raid. Yes I was a dictator, Yes I banned some stuff. But I decided because of the lack of "Players" to actually be nice, so I resetted the rules and made new ones in order to have fun when low capacity on the server. 5 minutes later I came back from outside the city and were heading to the nexus top floors when you came with a gun and treated me for no REASON. => Random raid.

About the "Chasing", I was not the guy shooting against you, I was at the bank and saw the entire thing. I tried to tell you that I was not the same guy.

About the "Car" crashing, the only thing I can remember was that I left the town in high speed cause I was so mad on you, and when I entered the tunnel I got a freeze lag with the turbo, the next thing I saw was me crashing inside a mountain wall so I disconnected cause I was even mader, if I crashed into you then I'm sorry for it, it was not my intention to kill you with my car, just these times when you drive fast and can't controll it because a freeze lag.

Ofcourse I was a bit mad on you, but I never prop blocked anything, I was just going to build inside my own house, and the admin can check the log that I removed the prop and moved it after a while, nice attempt to ban me do.

Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request on Makaveli - by Mr. Templar - 07-30-2014, 05:09 AM
RE: Ban Request on Makaveli - by radde94 - 07-30-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Ban Request on Makaveli - by Mr. Templar - 07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Ban Request on Makaveli - by radde94 - 07-30-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Ban Request on Makaveli - by TheCloaked - 07-30-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Ban Request on Makaveli - by radde94 - 07-30-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Ban Request on Makaveli - by TheCloaked - 07-31-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Ban Request on Makaveli - by Mr. Templar - 07-31-2014, 06:06 AM
RE: Ban Request on Makaveli - by Faustie - 08-04-2014, 01:49 AM