Unban Request: Dawn
Your name: Dawn

Your ban ID: 51530

Banned by: [FL]Enzyme

Reason: I was breaking rules as driving around in a nice car as a rebel.

Involved: My friend called Mr.Lamb was in the car with me, that was it.

Why we should unban you: As a cop, he got infront of my car, I was forced to stop. I then got out of the car as he was pointing an m4 at it, I was confused to what was happening, but then suddenly another car rammed my car from behind, cdming the admin. I then drove away as I thought it was an accident.

He then gave me a 2h blacklist from driving cars. I messaged him why, but appearntly he put "Driving nice cars is against the rules, failrp" when he had the m4 pointed at the car. Me being me, at the time I thought he was RPing, like cars were banned from the city or something, so I had no idea what was going on. I then tried to plead with him and why I was blacklisted for driving a nice car as a rebel.

A) I had no idea that it was against the rules (Ive been earning alot of money as a rebel and wanted to buy a nicer car)
B) I admit, I did get a little annoyed at why I was blacklsited and did start to argue.
C) I do think the blacklist was unfair and the ban even more, but all I am asking is that I get unbanned from the server as I did not know that he was even an admin.

Still, he pointed a gun at my car, I thought he was roleplaying, so I got out, then it all happened. No idea he was an admin, and he was using his mic to say something so I was not concerntrating on the chat at the time, even to noice that he told me I was breaking the rules.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Dawn - by Dawn - 07-30-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Unban Request: Dawn - by Enzyme - 07-30-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: Unban Request: Dawn - by Dawn - 07-30-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Unban Request: Dawn - by Enzyme - 07-30-2014, 03:05 PM