Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
Hahhahahahhahahah this is actually hillarious! The amount of things people can come up with.. you do got a good imagination Wink

Now, I was never after Actor. I didn't and still don't have anything against him, personally or administrativly. Yes, he broke the rules, hence why he was banned. Yes his forum account was banned for him lying in his old unban request (not the newest). So yes, he was rightfully banned. Another point I'd like to say is about we hunting down Actor for posting an abuse case on Venom. That is totally outrages! I can tell you that I haven't spoken to Venom for at least a week, so he is not involved in your ban (Actor) nor can he be considering he is currently inactive til the 27th. The venom case and your ban actor is not connected what so ever, so lay off the bullshit. Blacky, you are, sorry, full of shit. You obviously have no insight of the situation so I suggest you back off. Get your facts straight before you accuse and create conspiracy towards us. There are no dictator team.. there are no bad guys.. there are only normal PEOPLE in the team whom works to create a better and rule-breakage free environment. Yes, some times it may be hard to catch every rule breakers, but we do our best.

There are no revenge things going on. If Actor was innocent I'd happily unban him.. but he is not. Stop bullshitting around. Actor was given time to respond to the ubr, I didn't directly deny it for a reason....
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 5 users Like Floodify's post:
  • GRiiM, Von Tempski, Link, Blurr, Bowiii

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included] - by Floodify - 07-26-2014, 03:31 PM