Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
(07-26-2014, 02:32 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Actor thinks he's a centre of some form of "conspiracy" against him.

Let me make it perfectly clear to everyone. There are no conspiracies in the staff team about people. There's no need to plot against someone. We all have lives and don't devote energy towards that. We've heard this one a million times and we will hear it a million times more, along with the classics such as "admin hates me", "he's the admin's friend and can break the rules" and "FL is corrupt".

Well if there is conspiracy against him (we both know it is Floodify, you know it, YOU PERFECTLY know it Wink ) we will see that on Venom's admin abuse. It can get Declined or Accepted. I am 100, not just 100 but 200% SURE that it will get declined. If that is true there is something wrong with fearless administration and some people have to be demoted.

My story: So actully Actor is actully "mutineer" and he is fighting against unfair guys upthere on high positions. So he found weak spot on Venom which is abusing his powers/breaking rules, playing agressive RP. Venom is part of that "dictator" team so they found Actors weak spot, they took a look and they banned him for double accounting...Cause they can. Well they eliminated one of the mutineers which are fighting against those people upthere on high positions. So actully Floodify, Enzyme, Venom and Wood are part of that if i am right. Floodify and Enzyme are leading that unfair team and they have dirty hands, then there is Venom which is almost the same like them and under them Wood. If Soul will see that conspiracy against us players/mutineers there will be taken action against those people upthere. I dont know Floodify personally but with all that i lost respect to all of them and they will never get it back. That post can be removed cause they will find excuse to remove it cause its telling a lot of truth Wink. Soo next thing what it was: I wrote a Reply which was hated Venom and from then on he dont like me and he is angry on me. So he took a chance and he banned me for "mass intentional CDM" for huge 5 days and huge 2 days of blacklist. Like i million time said behind that story was just his revenge on me and it was not even my foult so he just banned me to make his ass happy. Well i dont know much about Fultz but it looks like that he is part of that team but i am not sure. Maybe he is bad guy, maybe he is not. We can clearly see that those people are poison to the community and they need to be demoted or thrown out of the community, THEY DO NOT deserve respect THEY DO NOT deserve veteran tag. That's my opinion. If that will be removed you will find excuse to remove it. And i will talk with Soul about those guys. And what i saw is that they are backing each others on admin abuse all the time. They are not letting people to tell his opinion and they are deleting comments

That is my opinion Smile. From now on i will have problems. I am sure i will!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included] - by jfd13 - 07-26-2014, 03:09 PM