Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
Hello,
This was an open letter that I wrote to Soulripper earlier today regarding the touchy subject of Actors ban. I believe that he was wrongly banned and I wanted to see other people's input.

I AM NOT WRITING THIS TO ATTACK THE OWNER, STAFF OR SERVER, I JUST WANT TO SEE OTHER PEOPLES INPUT.

Quote:Salutations Soul,

This is an open letter that I am writing on Actors behalf.
I believe that Actors ban was uncalled for due to multiple pieces of evidence.

As told by a Veteran of the sever who does not wish to be named, Actor was told "Well, Soul doesn't care and nor does some of his team, most of them are elitists."
This Veteran also states that:
"Veteran: Fearless will always be a shit stain"
"Veteran: It won't change"
"Veteran: Unless the staff gets reworked"

The first piece of evidence is that fact that you said that if he can supply evidence of his first account being hacked/retrieved, you would allow him to stay. Actor also stated that he would be creating a second account so that he could still play on the server. None on the admins seemed to worry about this at the time due to the fact that you stated that this was okay because he was finding evidence.

Evidence:

This image proves that fact the he had stated this before and had not been banned at the time. It also proves that you were okay with this because his second account had been hacked.

My second piece of evidence is the fact that Enzyme banned Actor before a witness, you, could come forward to speak about what you said about him using a new account. What Actor has said to you could easily prove his innocence and allow him to be unbanned. When Actor confronted Enzyme about this in a steam chat, Enzyme seemed to no longer want to talk about Actor ban.

Evidence:

This shows that Enzyme knew he was in the wrong for banning Actor at the time because the main witness was not able to speak because he was on holiday.

My next point is the immaturity in the goodbye thread and the Venom thread. Fultzy said He was looking into both cases, weirdly enough Actors was the only one getting away. With the least disrespect towards the staff, when the admins answering every single question asked in unban request thrwad, Floodify seemed to be searching for a reason to ban actor. It was as if although Actor had posted the unban request his banning was inevitable. The final reason on closing the thread stated "Also Actor, sorry to burst your bubble but in the grand scheme of things, you're not important enough to be focused on for "personal vengeance"." This shows a high level of immaturity because Actor had been courteous enough to write an unban request instead of flaming about his un-rightful ban then a few of your staff just disrespect him rather than help like they are employed to do.

Another point is the forum ban. It states that the "User used an account in an attempt to hide his ban history and then proceeded to create shady and conflicting stories in the Courthouse" when this whole time Actor had been telling the truth. When I questioned Actor about this he came back and stated that "I have played here 590 hours. And has been revealing who i truly was in Newcomers thread. How is that hiding? Not only that, Im 590 houred, I am truly aware that double accounting is not allowed.. So If i wanted to hide it, I wouldn't post it in newcomers." To me, it sounds like Actor thought that he was safe due to the fact that he hadn't broken any rules and he had spoken to you about the account mishap.

My final point is that fact that Actors unban request was shut down so quickly that he wasn't even able to fully defend himself from the attack of words from the admins. Actor had many points and views that he was not able to express due to this fact. The speed of the shut down was disturbing the justice

evidence:

This clearly shows that Actors unban request was clearly only up for 17 hours and 3 minutes. This is barely no time at all considering that fact that a key witness would no way be able to reply in this time.

-------------------------------------

I have written this on behalf of Actor because his forum account was banned for "lying in the courthouse" which he didn't do. This decision was very harsh and should be reconsidered due to the fact of you being away.
[Image: asdd_by_ghandifloss-d7sc718.png]

Thank you very much for you time,

Gandhi
The following 3 users Like Gandhi's post:
  • bismo, jfd13, James_Gaff

Messages In This Thread
Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included] - by Gandhi - 07-26-2014, 02:14 PM