Unperma Request on Actor
[quote='Floodify' pid='383369' dateline='1406244450']

"Even though you didn't purchase the account, you still had the account and used it"

Why would I reject a friend offering me an account of his, cause he wanted me to come to Fearless and play together with him?

And when you created a new account you did in fact double accounted.

Double accounting brings a negative word with it.

But I didn't buy the account to go around any system. - I bought it to play on the servers, to play Garrys Mod.

In my opinion, It would be another case if this was done 1 day after being perma banned. But I did this almost 2 years after..

I am actually here to RP - I am not here to bring any negativity upon the Community.
I would understand it If i were bypassing anything, or breaking the rules repeatitly
Then I would understand the reason for me to get banned as fast, as possible. But I am not.

And you chose to keep this in denial and said you never used the account when you still used it.

I never kept the pANTIX account In denial. - Im pretty sure I wrote some private messages with SoulRipper at pantixleet, telling him that my account got retrieved / hacked at that time.

EDIT: I didn't write a private message, I wrote a thread, where noone was complaining about it.

Even though at that time, when I woke up, and couldn't log on. I was writing Aeromaax on facebook, afterwards waiting for answer - I wrote the thread message ( I didnt try to retrieve it back for 2 days ).

AeromaaX replied 2-3 days after on Facebook that it was a Hacked account, and he couldnt regain it.

After that I never returned to Fearless, untill the day I thought of buying the account.

My Thread:

[Image: 2yl0hvl.png]

SoulRipper's answer:

[Image: 2w6dspf.png]

I'm pretty sure, that SoulRipper didn't mind the "Double accounting" at that time.
- He was just making sure, that I could retrieve my items ingame, and get back to play..
Which was fair, and righteous done by SoulRipper.

EDIT: In my opinion the ban's doesnt matter, as you think of I wasn't permabanned at pANTIX account. - That kinda proofs, I didn't come in as Actor to go around any ban system.

I can't really see how it can be a that big problem, That I bought a new account.
- I am here for the entertainment, not to break the rules.

Messages In This Thread
Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-24-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Enzyme - 07-24-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-24-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Floodify - 07-24-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-24-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Floodify - 07-24-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-25-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Floodify - 07-25-2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by DoomDude1 - 07-25-2014, 02:20 PM