Unperma Request on Actor
(07-24-2014, 10:44 PM)Floodify Wrote: You've had two accounts now, pANTIX and Act0r.

pANTIX got 7 bans.
Act0r got 3 bans (not counting this one for DA'ing)

You played on pANTIX before making Act0r. While you played with the pANTIX account, you've recieved punishments. You've then made a new account where you started fresh without any bans at all.

[Image: 7f3a2591fd7ae6d8d82fb649b1fba052.png]

You said you were doing it to get a fresh start, thus avoiding your ban and blacklist record, which in turns is double accounting. You played on that account but you said you didn't have access to it, yet you said you played here as pANTIX;

[Image: c8302695fc8a68f13d28b1b3f73197d5.png]

Obviously that wasn't the purpose, neither my Intention to do so, I couldn't retreive a stolen account, could I?

After all those money I spent on Fearless (Even buying Garrys Mod because of Fearless) - You're pushing me towards a point, where i truly believe that you want to get me banned for personal reasons, since our last discussion we both had, about the Rooftop BL.

1: You said you were doing it to get a fresh start, thus avoiding your ban and blacklist record, which in turns is double accounting. You played on that account but you said you didn't have access to it, yet you said you played here as pANTIX;

What you're actually stating is that I am actually SAYING MYSELF that I made a new account, to clear out my ban, and blacklist page.

I played on the pANTIX account, since I thought it was mine. AeromaaX gave me the account, It was VAC banned from CSS, so Garrys Mod was the only thing i could play at the time. After playing non-stop someday I suddenly woke up, trying to log-on. And there it was, keep telling me it was a wrong password. ( Where Aeromaax admitted over Facebook, that it wasn't his account, I've already donated on the server. Do you think I would donate if I was assure that it wasn't his account?)

I am stating more than once, that the account got retrieved by the original owner.. And that Fearless Amused me, so I decided years later to buy the game again, I can't see how that can be so wrong. And can you stop stating that somehow I bought a new account, to go around the ban/BL system. Everyone that knows me, know I wouldn't do this for sure, Its insulting how you keep saying the same thing, without really knowing why I bought the account, and I told you more than once, why I did it Floodify.

I found Fearless quite interresting ( Garrys Mod ), which made me buy it. I didn't buy a new account to go around the ban/blacklist system.

How It happend that I bought the account:

I made the Actor account, after sitting on my room being bored a winther I just recieved my Master Card, And was buying alot of things on the Internet, including this I was buying RP Points in Leauge Of Legends. But I t started boring me, So i was thinking what to play, that my Computer could at least drive smooth, And the first thought was on Garrys Mod (Fearless) so I took my Master Card and paid for Garry's Mod.

- When I came, things has changed the SRU wasn't "Military Camouflage" Colors anymore. Couldn't really recognize anybody in the Server..

"Fearless is a ROLE PLAY server - My name is ACTOR. Can you see the entire thing? I made that name just for Fearless, nothing else.. "

Why? Because I wanted to play on Fearless, Cause this Community is a great time-killer, and good entertainment.

Messages In This Thread
Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-24-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Enzyme - 07-24-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-24-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Floodify - 07-24-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-24-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Floodify - 07-24-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-25-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Floodify - 07-25-2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by DoomDude1 - 07-25-2014, 02:20 PM