Unban Request kill123bro
(07-23-2014, 09:40 PM)Matrix_ Wrote: I am only posting because I am written in here. I do not wish to be involved. Remove me from this, and I will remove my comment.
You were being raided, so you locked yourself inside a container that can only be opened from the inside, making it a type of doomfort. People tried shooting through it, but to no avail. As I had been watching the raid, I decided I would join in, but had a plan. I had someone fake a car wreck, and your entire FBI left the building, so I literally walked right in, and threw my molotov to destroy your doomfort. You then stalked me over the next few lives and blackmailed me with "You are getting banned for a very, very long time for killing the president illegally" until I gave your presidency back. 1, I never died, I watched the raid with your NLR'd SRU sarge who changed to rebel because he didn't want to get banned for your doomforting, and halfway through I decided to step in and finish the job because they could not shoot you, and your FBI broke NLR multiple times. This ban needs to stay as-is, as it is well deserved.
let me just say it was not doom forting you can ask everybdy that was in the FBI there was a coded keypad on the outside and inside - when i had all the officers and fbi and such to come to be so i could tell them where to put prisoners - i told them the codes for all the doors and they would of seen the keypad on in side and outside evan on the high security cube that went up - oh and when i went up in that cube i went up with mini boozu or somthing his name is becose he wanted to see it and i let him , and the raid was before i went up in that the raid had ended when i went up in tht with mini but then i think 1 other guy and u started raiding thats when i seen the guy telling me to come down when he was aim gun at me but an fbi guy shot him then thats when u killed me with ur molotove so yeah i was not doomforting in any way thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request kill123bro - by kill123bro - 07-23-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Unban Request kill123bro - by Matrix_ - 07-23-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Unban Request kill123bro - by kill123bro - 07-24-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Unban Request kill123bro - by Flame - 07-24-2014, 06:25 PM