Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack
No gunshots were heard? We were just messing with the door and weren't actually raiding. We were also fucking around on the mic. Towards the end of the video,eulabius says "No moon,we must do this nicely.". Thus, he was telling moon not to raid.

Tell me, in real life, would you open your door and spray down 3 people with an MP5 who were just knocking on your door and shaking the handle? Or would you call the police? You chose to handle the situation yourself,you opened the door,saw 2 guys in suits without weapons and you shoot them both without ever seeing the lockpick until you kill the first 2 guys.

How do you know Moon even equipped a lockpick? Yes, moon and i had weapons equipped,but not eulabius. They were not for raiding,but for defending against raids as we were planning to base in the apartments. We came back to base at the 2nd floor since the third was obviously taken by you,and we wanted to clear up any misunderstandings. Again,new weapons to defend against raiders. You then came up and killed us ALL on sight. We weren't obsessed with beating you, I just wanted to get evidence to put a BR on you for rdm. Tried to raid you twice? It is not a raid if you shoot us and we defend ourselves,all outside of your home. You killed us for something we never did. How did we ignore the rules? I never said you broke fear rp by killing me for detaining your friend. I said you broke fear rp for not listening to my orders prior to me detaining him. The president let us go because of the shitstorm you guys caused by breaking all these rules. We did exactly what we would do as cops,we were not harrassing people. If you believed i was random hostaging and killed me for it, you had the intent of backseat administration,another rule break. As seen in one of your videos,i was constantly trying to have none of you behind my back,but it was really hard since none of you were listening to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack - by KaiMeiuqer - 07-14-2014, 12:09 PM