Chance Fields Unban Request
Your name: Chance Fields

Your ban ID: 50848

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: Insufficient reason to kill, 12th ban. Learn the rules. Last chance issued.

Involved: Me, whomever I killed.

Why we should unban you: I think 30 days is a bit much for "killing for insufficient reason." And although it may be my 12th ban, most (at least 9 of them..) are bans from over a year ago or a long while ago, before I actually RP'd. I killed the paramedic because he was constantly harassing me after multiple warnings for him to stop, threatening to punch me, and other offenses. The man who I had killed was one of the minges on the server who kept CDMing like hell everywhere, and I told him multiple times to stop harassing me and to leave and stop bodyblocking. Eventually, the man had blocked my way towards my car, and wouldn't leave me alone, so I shot him. Was it a bit excessive? Maybe. Was it necessary? Debatable. But should I have been banned for 30 days? Hell no. I gave him multiple warnings to stop and he wouldn't. The president wouldn't listen when we asked him to demote one of the government employees (you can check the laws to when I asked for Samie to be demoted and he didn't listen), so my only option was to kill him. I think it's bullshit that I'm banned for 30 days and treated like a piece of shit when I haven't done anything to harm anyone's role-playing experience in a very long time.

And it's not like I could have contacted an admin, because he, apparently, was undercover.

Messages In This Thread
Chance Fields Unban Request - by Chance Fields - 07-14-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Chance Fields Unban Request - by DoomDude1 - 07-14-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: Chance Fields Unban Request - by Feffe - 07-14-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Chance Fields Unban Request - by Feffe - 07-15-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Chance Fields Unban Request - by Enzyme - 07-15-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Chance Fields Unban Request - by DoomDude1 - 07-21-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Chance Fields Unban Request - by Fultz - 07-22-2014, 04:52 AM