Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack
Thank you for posting the videos. Even tho there is no sound,which left out the fact that at the start,eulabius was on the mic telling Moon not to break in,you could still see in your video that you executed multiple unarmed people. How did you know we had a lockpick out? You just opened the door and started shooting everyone BEFORE you even saw the lockpick. You straight up KILL everyone you see,armed or not. The second time, we didn't even do anything at all yet. How do you know that we were raiding? You saw 3 guys,unarmed, in suits outside your door,and what do you do? Spray em all down with your MP5. Third vid,we were all there without even equipping weapons this time,and you still shot us all. You literally were killing everyone you saw who wasn't a rebel in the apartments. How we behave to the admin? I called him there because you kept shooting me. The admin said that you were fine but I don't think he knows how many civilians you killed prior to calling him.For the last time,it was NOT a hostaging. I was detaining him for having an illegal firearm. You all still broke fear rp and failed to follow my orders under gunpoint.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack - by KaiMeiuqer - 07-13-2014, 11:39 PM