Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack
Here is the first video out of four videos:

Things to notice:
-They equipped lockpick in the start of the video and Moon had it in his hand at the moment I engaged them. You can see this on the video (view it as 720p in youtube).
- I waited for them to give me a reason they were raiding, i engaged only because i saw them equipping lockpick.

Second video:

-They came straight away from the spawn to raid us again, they had weapons equipped and were waiting for us, we engaged and crushed them again.
-You can check them time at the start of the both videos to figure out how fast they tried to raid us again.

Third video:

-Police raiding us, we are engaging them.
-Look at how they behave to the patrolling admin, remember this is few minutes after the raid in video #2
-Look at the OOC chat where they act like they have done nothing.
-Look at the conversation & actions of the moderator, He allowed to finish the cops since only way they got us cuffed was because of the moderator, the firefight continued as the mod left the area after uncuffing me.

Fourth video:

-This video shows the random hostage situation the perperator failed to post.
-I hunted down the hostager because he was hostaging my teammate, thats my valid RP reason.
-Note the hostage rope in his hand & on the ground after his death.

I will add things when I remember what I have forgotten.
EDIT: bolded some important parts of the text.

-Lirpsu

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack - by Ryynirane - 07-13-2014, 04:30 PM