Un-Ban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Rivahl

Your ban ID: 50789

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Reason: RDM

Involved: I don't know who it was.

Why we should unban you: I was driving out of the city in my tides truck as a rebel through the tunnels, when a man in a white lamborghini rammed straight into the back of me on purpose, he kept driving through me and went underneath my car. I said "hey what the fuck are you doing?" and proceeded to chase after him towards the UM. His car obviously out ran me and when I came to the first turn of the UM, I saw that he had crashed his car and that it was burning. I said "karma's a bitch" and I began to shoot at his car, as a sort of triumph action. I also shot his body a couple of times, by accident. I only intended to shoot his car, I sprayed the left side door of his car. If the admin was present he would have seen that I did in fact shoot the car, and due to the recoil I ended up shooting him. He at the time was on top of the car. Seen as I had already shot him atleast 3 or 4 times, I decided I would put him out of his misery.

The whole situation was provoked by him and not me.

[FL] Flame banned me immediately and didn't bring me aside to even ask for my motive or what even happened he just straight up banned me.
I am getting real sick and tired of this, instead of him banning me and me having to post a un-ban request to prove my actions to be justified or accidental he bans me right then and there.
This is really frustrating having to come on here and write this rather than just telling him in-game.

This also previously happened to me 3 days ago. They didn't even question me about what I did wrong. I ended up coming on here posting a unban request and my ban was ended.

Its just not fair, and I have to say I am really, really, annoyed.

I want my ban to be ended, and this taken of my record.

Messages In This Thread
Un-Ban Request - by Ryvuhl - 07-11-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Un-Ban Request - by Flame - 07-11-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Un-Ban Request - by Ryvuhl - 07-11-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: Un-Ban Request - by Flame - 07-12-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Un-Ban Request - by Ryvuhl - 07-12-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: Un-Ban Request - by Flame - 07-12-2014, 11:51 AM