Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack
You were never hostaged. As seen in the video,we were detaining you while waiting for the police to arrive. Does not matter whether he accidentally equipped his gun. They were illegal and the fact that he even owned one allowed him to be arrested. Even if you believe what i was doing was wrong,you still broke fear rp. If you believed that i was breaking the rules,you could have posted a BR on me instead of breaking a rule yourself. And harrassing people? We only detained those who were committing crimes,such as owning illegal weapons and assault. I didn't manage to record everything because i only start recording when i think i may need the footage for a br,and i end the recording as soon as possible due to the high amount of space the videos take up. I was not recording until you guys actually started breaking rules. I have a video of us arresting Lirpsu for holding out that mp5 earlier on,but im not sure if i have anymore. I will post the vids tmr.

(02-05-2014, 04:17 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: When FearRP applies to you and exceptions:

There are no exceptions.

FearRP ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS applies. No matter if the person doing that is doing it in your opinion "randomly", or "he didn't know what he was doing". It always applies. What you can do is call a staff member or post a ban request, if it was random. But even then, you will obey FearRP.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack - by KaiMeiuqer - 07-11-2014, 03:31 PM