Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack
" I was working as a Private Military Company hired by the government. Our orders were to patrol the streets as if we were officers, and I saw the rebels at the slums with guns. They repeatedly broke fear rp by refusing to follow my orders while under gunpoint."

Ok, Well first off, Nice work on editing out all the footage (Including the Hostage taking for no reason)

So, From the point of View of "Scumbag Jack" Myself.

The Rebels are all hanging around( UNARMED) Outside slums, When "Kai" comes over, Aiming his Assault rifle on the premise that
"I saw the rebel(s) at the slums with gun(s)"
This was apparently caused when ONE of the rebels equipped an MP5 by accident while scrolling through the hotbar,
"Kai" then kept pointing the gun and ordering us all to stay still, We Refused, because it was obviously an accident.
"Kai" then when on repeating that we were breaking FearRP by not standing still because he has a gun pointed at 5 of us.
He then requested the police several times under the same guise of "Rebels with guns"

After the Video is cut Short (Props again on that bud) He tries to Hostage rope me "Scumbag jack" When I was talking to him and trying to dissolve the situation.

At no Point before this was there more than 1 rebel holding a firearm. And only for a Few seconds was there.

I find it really frivolous for you to post such a ban request. During the Morning they "Private Military" were going around the City with raised weapons, Harassing people where they saw fit. ( I assume its to get the Most out of your Oh so Cool Suit and Gun get-up you guys love, Parading around)

Anyway I expect the Full Video of this to be uploaded (From when you saw us with guns , To when you Tied me up) to show the Full story.
I doubt you will though. You guys were going around Bending the rules and crying "Breaking RP" Whenever things don't go your way.

Im posting this From my friends account, as mine is not linked to steam, Regards Scumbag Jack

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on [EIRE] Scumbag Jim , [FL:RP] DAD, Lirpsu, [EIRE]Scumbag Jack - by Scumbag Jim - 07-11-2014, 03:09 PM