Ban request - Jaguar, Carry, Soldier
(07-11-2014, 12:55 PM)Jono Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 12:51 PM)Caree Wrote: I want to make one thing clear , it was only Jaguar who used it , my posion in the raid was in the bathroom to get a good angel on the door if you guys we're gonne rush in ther. Jaguar had the spot behind the fort, Soldier G Had a posision near the backdoor and covering from ther whit hes shotgun. My only actions in the raid was covering from the bathroom angel and litte bit later on the raid i did a small ambush by going out and shotting them from behind and then run back to my posision.

Thats what i have to say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Caree

Regardless, it made it so we couldn't enter the apartment from that side, and as far as I'm concerned, that would make everyone inside responsible. You surly should've known better at your hours? Granted he alone MIGHT have been the only one using it, however in my proof, there seems to be a substantial amount more fire coming than it would from one person. The AK-47 fire rate is not THAT fast. However I suppose the logs could see if that was true or not.

Well Jaguar was using a Famas not an AK . And Btw i want to say that we we're 4 people not 3 , your missing one he name 'rethard' dont remember exactly but he left in the middle of the raid.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request - Jaguar, Carry, Soldier - by Jono - 07-11-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: Ban request - Jaguar, Carry, Soldier - by Caree - 07-11-2014, 01:04 PM