Unban Request for macarnold
Your name: macarnold

Your ban ID: 50722

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: NLR

Involved: pretty much every Police Officer (including my humble self) as well as the Seargant and the SRUs such as Rebels (which included Venom) trying to do a coup.

Why we should unban you: I have always been trying to RP with authentic reasons and I really don't know why i got banned. In this case the whole city was a complete mess, as rebels were trying to murder the president, so as a police officer i tried to take this under control with my partners, but got killed plenty of times, bcuz they good and had awesome rifles. It was nearly impossible to break NLR for me, because as soon as i got spawned my partners spoke through radios that they need reinforcement and you could hear the shots from the rebels, because they barricaded at the slum appartment next to nexus. Of course I supported Police and SRU by returning the fire at every rebel (also rebels were banned in the city by the president and they were holding weapons so had to be arrested, but they were shooting so had to be killed!)

so why did i get BANNED with the reason of NLR?? Please take care of this massive admin abuse and help me to play again asap - i really love your RP servers! Wink

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request for macarnold - by macarnold - 07-09-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Unban Request for macarnold - by Temar - 07-09-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Unban Request for macarnold - by macarnold - 07-09-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Unban Request for macarnold - by Venom - 07-09-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Unban Request for macarnold - by Enzyme - 07-09-2014, 07:28 PM