Unsatisfied with the answer to my ubr
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48617

So my UBR got denied but I can't wrap my head around on what reasons I was being banned. The reason is Abusing hydraulics on cars. Yes, I was testing out the tool gun, but I said many times on the thread that the tool gun had NO EFFECT on the cars so how is this abusing I DON'T GET IT? The admin Temar didn't even bother to tell me what abusing means when I asked him in my appeal. He just said I TRIED on 3 different cars YES, but nothing happened! How is this abusing please tell me. Then I was begging him to understand my point of view on this and what do I get: a simple, plain, uninformative denied?! How am I supposed to learn anything when he even doesn't bother to explain me how was I abusing the cars, or what exactly did I do wrong or anything. I emphasized on the thread that 3 months is too long for doing something that didn't affect anyones rp. I've seen on the bans section way worse things like Propblocking the entire city and they got like a week or something, like seriously that effects peoples rp big time but what I did, didn't do literally sh*t and this is how I'm treated ?? Please someone clarify clearly to me why do I deserve to be punished for 3 months.

(I'm sorry that I wrote on the help section, but I wasn't given the chance to reply to Temar after the denial, so I wrote this here)

Messages In This Thread
Unsatisfied with the answer to my ubr - by Threedog - 07-08-2014, 08:18 PM