Un-ban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Rivahl

Your ban ID: 50656

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: NLR x2

Involved:

Why we should unban you: I was banned for NLR x2. Rebels were taking the President hostage, I met them trying to escape in a black lokus inside of the garage at the end of the ramp. One told me to drop my weapon, I put it away, and then got gunned down by a different rebel.
I spawned back in and went to the garage entrance, I took a few shots and them and ran back behind another black lokus just infront of the Nexus taking cover with another citizen [FL:RP] Hefren. A rebel came out and shot me and I retreated back further and got killed. I didn't go back to the area I had been killed so why did I get banned for this count of NLR?

The second time I ran out and started firing as they left, I briefly sprinted passed the area I had died. Then a citizen killed the rebels before I could get to them.

I would understand why I had been banned for NLR the second time, but the first time in my opinion is questionable.

Temar didn't bring me aside and tell me what I did wrong.
It was an immediate ban, and I just felt it was a bit harsh.
I got banned for 6 days, which is a huge amount, considering that it is my very first ban on the server. I would like my ban to be reduced.

Messages In This Thread
Un-ban Request - by Ryvuhl - 07-08-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Un-ban Request - by Temar - 07-08-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Un-ban Request - by Ryvuhl - 07-08-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Un-ban Request - by Temar - 07-08-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Un-ban Request - by Ryvuhl - 07-09-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Un-ban Request - by Temar - 07-10-2014, 12:49 AM