SpicyChocolates unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Currently its SpicyChocolate (Ive changed it every now and then over time)

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 35038

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) Jokhah

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Lying in an unban request, failure to respond

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)For starters, It was a long time ago. Besides of that, In the unban request i wasn't really lying, Because what happend (i did tell the staff this a lot) is i was in a car and i was driving at the road next to the bank and the nexus, And there was a big (BIG) crowd of people there on the sidewalk. When i crossed the road a car hit me from the side and i killed about 50% of them. I got out of the car and right after i was instantly banned.

The unban request was posted just before my break, So the next day i went to a foreign country kinda forgetting about the unban request i had made and than they permanently banned me. This is understandable and if you feel like the ban time is suitable to this form of rulebreak than feel free to of course just remain me as a banned user.

I hope you can still consider to unban me, In the end it is about a year ago. So yeah , I guess thats it.

PS: SteamID is STEAM_0:1:63463640

Thanks for reading through

Messages In This Thread
SpicyChocolates unban request - by Bigmacintosh - 07-08-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: SpicyChocolates unban request - by Enzyme - 07-08-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: SpicyChocolates unban request - by Enzyme - 07-08-2014, 09:12 PM