Ban Request on CommanderBro
Yea i did mistake there but i am trying to deam RP torture. I thought that is not so big deal and u would like to cooperative in that like i did many times. Looks like you are the one who is angry on people who are arresting you...Crying there for my torture RP is not really nice...Mister i cooperative everytime and it was and it is fun. Maybe you dont know how to RP or u took that as a RDM or something. I did mistake there but i done that and people loved it i asked them if that is rdm and they said that is cool and it is not RDM but torture rp. So bro BR for that stuff cause u are "angry" and crying there like a "litlle girl" for that stuff...Bro that is not even cool and it is showing that u are searching for every HOLE in community. Bro it is fun and u should accept it for something good..I dont know why people are so angry on evrything. Bro get over it IT IS JUST A GAME! They done that to me and i was pretty cool with it and i liked it....It is torture RP. Well maybe you are "litlle girl" who is crying for evrything and who is trying to ruin others for something that they tried to be good at and they tried to had fun. Well ok then...

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request on CommanderBro - by Reefaz - 07-06-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Ban Request on CommanderBro - by jfd13 - 07-06-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Ban Request on CommanderBro - by Reefaz - 07-06-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Ban Request on CommanderBro - by jfd13 - 07-06-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Ban Request on CommanderBro - by Reefaz - 07-06-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Ban Request on CommanderBro - by jfd13 - 07-06-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Ban Request on CommanderBro - by Feffe - 07-06-2014, 09:55 PM