Soulripper - Random raiding, FailRP
We were a group of Corleones living in a majestic Villa, a very luxurious one. Big nature stoned walls, a huge garden, marble poles and the water taps made of gold. The cops found one of our shipments of drugs, which meant we lost a lot money (RP wise). The family Corleone was in trouble of money and things were getting desperate. A meeting of the members was organised in the office of Villa 1 and we came to the conclusion that we needed money fast to keep living our luxurious lifestyle.

We took our cars (Citroen 7CV's) and drove to the city, but suddenly we saw a sign with BAR. We we're thinking: This is an uncivilized place far away from city and police. We could ask the owner of this bar for protection money. So the plan was quickly made and we breached in the door, which would've been repaired by one of our 'friends' later, just to make a statement as powerful group.

We've entered the room and asked everybody to get on the ground and not make any supicious moves. Then we told our demand of 500 dollar each and a 15% income of their earnings. We were only there for a few minutes and suddenly a police was outside the bar. We realized one of the guys had used their radio to tell them about it. We quickly ran out and left, knowing the police force is unbeatable. We retreated back home in our villa. It was a bad day, the plan didn't work out and the police spotted us.

A few minutes later a huge amount of cops and SRU started to gather around our villa and within no-time they were inside. We've tried to convince them that we were innocent, but the Don (me) got arrested anyway.

Not a gun shot was fired during this whole Corleone RP. The money we asked 4x500 dollar I just wanted to have RP'ed as in /me. The end of the video wasn't shown for some reason where we left without anything.

The server wasn't crashed on purpose, I would never do such a thing as owner of a server, nor even think of that. Not to mention I spend A LOT of time decorating Villa 1 with the other Corleone members and we're sad too that all of our builds were gone before we could dupe it.

I realize that in the perspective of Weecow and his friends this looked like a random raid just to get money, so therefore I apolize for that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.

Messages In This Thread
Soulripper - Random raiding, FailRP - by Weecow - 07-04-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Soulripper - Random raiding, FailRP - by SoulRipper - 07-04-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Soulripper - Random raiding, FailRP - by Jan - 07-04-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Soulripper - Random raiding, FailRP - by Jan - 07-04-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Soulripper - Random raiding, FailRP - by Jan - 07-04-2014, 08:56 PM