Jafrosquirrel27 - Random Search warrant
Like most people who have commented on this thread, I have nothing to do with this BR but I'm not going to sit here and watch everyone try and demolish Jafro. Most of you were probably looking through this section and seen Jafros name and thought 'Hey, there's Jafro, he didn't do anything wrong but he's popular on the server so lets try get him banned for nothing'.

Is this really what you think his reward should be for his dedication to Fearless? Is this his reward for committing 500+ hours of his time to make many peoples, including myself, RP experience that bit more enjoyable? I can confidently say that most of you haven't even RP'd with Jafro and haven't got to know him, but you just decide to try and help people's BR's get approved because it makes you feel good when you see you contributed to someone's ban being given. I have had the pleasure of playing with Jafro on many occasions, mostly as police. We have RP'd Traffic Cops, State Troopers etc together. He really does make a brilliant cop and what makes him a brilliant cop is his fairness to suspects and understanding of the law. Yes in the past he has made mistakes (haven't we all?) but recently I've noticed he has started RP'ing so much more maturely and carefully. As a result of this he takes extreme caution in his actions to make sure he doesn't do anything wrong/get on the wrong side of people. May I add that because of all the comments on this post, which has pretty much turned into a 'Lets all hate on Jafro' thread, Jafros RP experience today was slightly disrupted as he wasn't up for police RP in fear that he would get wrongly accused of more bannable actions. People, please don't be so selfish and think about others before commenting.

So, to all of you who are commenting your other reasons, some ridiculous, to back up this ban request please keep your thoughts to yourself or speak to Jafro privately as I am sure he will be more than happy to explain his actions and sort the problem out.

Your Gratefully.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jafrosquirrel27 - Random Search warrant - by euanoliver97 - 07-03-2014, 11:26 PM