Jafrosquirrel27 - Random Search warrant
(07-03-2014, 08:34 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: You just lied like u always did: You were searched you because you had blocked windows which was a law, and you tried to run away so I tazed you. <------ THERE was a president which DIDNT make any law about anything! And i removed my high walls what was ALREADY enough! AND mister jafro, there is one thing! U DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT WINDOWS! U just came to doors and got search warrant, dont pronounce on that covered windows now...U just broke in without any look around if there is cover window or anything!

It actually was a law at the time, and I did look at the windows, its really not hard to notice a huge big block on the windows. And Im not exactly going to no-clip through the walls so I do not see how me coming through the door means that I am not able to look at the windows. Also the windows are facing onto the road so its like the first thing you see. You are basing your entire argument on the complete guess that I "never noticed" the windows which as we both know is bullshit. You are not even denying that the window was blocked!

(07-03-2014, 08:34 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: U showed that your knowledge and experiences in cop job are terrible that's why people hate you. I just told you that cause noone never will. We are sick of random raiding from police, cause always when police broke in my house for no reason u was next to them...You need to teach and read rules one time how to be a cop cause that is not cool from u....Be something else and dont ruin our experiences with your terrible cop job. IM SORRY IF I HURTED U i just told u what people and me think about you Smile. Nothing personal Wink

The opinion "people hate you" is not a reason for a ban and its completely ignorant and disrespectful. BR's are for facts not your stupid opinions. And because some Police may or may not random raid does not mean I did, in fact I have pointed out exactly how it wasn't a random raid.

"cause always when police broke in my house for no reason u was next to them" Post a BR on them then not me.

Also I have seen your attempts to RP as SRU and trust me, its not pretty. If I am so terrible at RP'ing a cop and you know EVERYTHING why don't you do it, cus trust me its not easy and people like you are the reason why, anyone who RP's as a cop will tell you they are threatened with BR's, called names and abused, its part if the job.

It just seems you are posting this BR because you don't like me, and because you lost your contra, If I was wrong then I would admit I was, I'm not a coward and I am not a liar, And I don't even give a shit what you or your mates think, I know how to RP as a cop and I am not going to stop because your illiterate ass told me to. If you don't like me RP'ing as a cop then play on a different server or just avoid me (or don't break the law, might be hard for someone like you but trust me you wont have any problems me or the rest of the Police.

Thank you and good night.

P.S You should read a few more books, your grammar is atrocious.

Apology Rejected

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jafrosquirrel27 - Random Search warrant - by Jafro - 07-03-2014, 10:19 PM