Unban request
Your name: (maxikiller)

Your ban ID: (50486)

Banned by: ([FL] (First by [FL:M] Burnett after by [FL] spartanjunior31)

Reason: (I0m just building with my friend a base with ilegal items = Plants and money printers , after this cops call to admin we doing somting bat and admin join to we base and we shootend on admin and he blocked me to use PsyGun , Weapons , jobs... i'm get banned to all jobs and psygun and weapons only case we shootend on him . after that i'm respawn and 1 cop shooted me thne killed then i respawn he kil me , Spawn kill after this all he try to jail me for no reason i call him noob stop kill him and jail i report you ! and after i goes to report him and and other admin banned me for NLR for 1 day ! when i only staying in spawn of citezen. aftar this i join to forum and look what time i banned i knows 3 hours okey when i join i look i get more 3 days ban for no reason Wtf ? is that when i'm banne dto 1 day and i no join to server i get more 1 ban by [FL] spartanjunior31 when i can't join the server case i banned fo rmore than 3 hours how i get that ban ? ad why ?) if my english bad i'm sorry !

Involved: (Luisa or Luis or Luisan somthing look like that! The cop who rdm ! and spawn kill and jail for no reason !)

Why we should unban you: (Becase i only playing on rules then noobs trying to ban people for no reason that cop shooting killing rdm failrp and other blabla and he no get punish and i'm get 2 bans for nor eason when i stay in spawn that NRL i broke nrl so wher ei go when i ge kill ... and 1 ban i get for nopr ? when i stay banned for more 3 hours the admin put me other 2 days ban wtf?)

Look at that !
http://postimg.org/image/50docnzfj

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by djtheus - 07-03-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Unban request - by Tzimanious - 07-03-2014, 10:05 AM
RE: Unban request - by Burnett - 07-03-2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Unban request - by djtheus - 07-03-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Unban request - by Burnett - 07-03-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Unban request - by Tzimanious - 07-03-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Unban request - by djtheus - 07-03-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Unban request - by djtheus - 07-03-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: Unban request - by Spartanjunior - 07-06-2014, 11:37 PM