My feelings towards the admins (this is a provoking title)
The problem is that you're under the assumption that most people are willing to listen to admins. What we used to do very often, and still sometimes do, is instead of a ban, freeze the player on the roof for 10 minutes saying that they must read the rules and answer a test later. Of course, as you can guess with 99% of rulebreakers this leads to yells of abuse and plenty of tears, which is a massive timesink for admins, especially as we're just trying to turn you into a good RPer.

As I said, a hell of a lot of players won't listen to admins before a ban, but as I've noticed, a lot of them will make threads about admins banning them later on... The day before yesterday was a prime example. I got on, lots of people messing about, discussing how to bypass VAC etc - I tell them to stop, a few warnings later, they're still continuing. So, after several bans, surprisingly enough, everyone stops and gets back to RP. We'll try to avoid a ban, but sometimes it really isn't possible. In fact, with your average offence, I guess that most people who are polite and actually respond to the admins don't get a ban.. Yet most just walk away, ignore the admins, give short responses, keep trying to ignore them, aren't really willing to discuss and DEFINITELY aren't willing to give up their car if they've CDMed or be frozen on the roof. You see the problem?

Also don't let this thread develop into an all out flame towards admins or I'll remove it. Also if you have any individual quails with an admin, here is not the place to say it, but the admin abuse boards is.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Fallen

Messages In This Thread
RE: My feelings toward sthe admins - by minimstrb - 07-29-2011, 04:53 AM
RE: My feelings towards the admins (this is a provoking title) - by Faustie - 07-29-2011, 07:20 AM