Ban request on [FL:RP] TB-Bundy & ItsJustLink
(07-02-2014, 10:38 AM)DooZ™ Wrote: Guns do not make a man, and it's just a game for crying out loud.
And I did not finish that word in forums since little kids browse this forums as well, and I do not think it is appropriate for a 11 year old reading the word f*ck and going out and tell everyone.
I did not show you guys the guns, I just saw you guys with guns on my RT-Camera ready to jump in, so I got in a corner and waited for you guys to blast my door open and destroy my contra.
This probably lacks the evidence to ban you guys since the only thing that there is is screenshots of you admitting to random raid me, you were lucky I was still getting set and did not have my video recorder software open and recording.
I also was still getting set on my house with only 2 printers freshly spawned, and you guys saw a vehicle outside, so you were like "who let's raid".

I guess you smoked some weed Ghandi, i will just leave it hereby, i didn't admit anything and you keep repeating i did, so whatever you want, go ahead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on [FL:RP] TB-Bundy & ItsJustLink - by TB-Bundy - 07-02-2014, 10:41 AM