Ban Request on Act0r - Constant insulting via OOC
Oh Actor I really do find you funny, how on earth did we cross the line? The f word was thrown once or twice but this was because we asked you to stop flaming about our RP before hand. You started the flame war not us and you even continued the flame war on. It had stopped for about five minutes then you come back with your sarcastic, rude and down right out of order comment about watching your hummer.

I myself, and I am sure everyone online at the time can say you started the flame war, and you continued it. I don't know what reply you are expecting when you insult our RP and I find it hilarious you think we should be polite to you after you insult our RP multiple times? Haha, good joke.

It's good you've admitted your mistakes but don't even try to blame us and say we could say all we want as the worst word thrown was the f word, and wasn't aimed directly at you but you was told to F off after you continued the insults.

Next time, I don't care what you think of our RP, and I don't want you to comment your rude, nasty opinions on them too. We put a lot of time into that RP and you constantly insulted it via OOC, you must understand how off putting that was?
Kind Regards,
Wood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Act0r - Constant insulting via OOC - by User 12049 - 06-28-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Ban Request on Act0r - Constant insulting via OOC - by User 12049 - 06-28-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Ban Request on Act0r - Constant insulting via OOC - by User 12049 - 06-29-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Ban Request on Act0r - Constant insulting via OOC - by Wood - 07-02-2014, 06:27 AM