Ban request on [FL:RP] TB-Bundy & ItsJustLink
I don't thing blasting my door open with a shotgun and then proceeding to raid me is a really good way to talk to me... And of course I equiped a weapon, I heard you guys with weapons and shit hiding from my RT-Camera about to raid me.
And if you though I was going to attack you guys, you would have ran out, not blast my door open and then proceeding to you both entering my home and kill me, destroying my money printers.
There is no explanation for you guys raiding me, so please don't try and make things up like "I heard you equip weapon so we killed you".
Plus, you just admitted random raiding me with bigger guns then proceed to say that you do not know see how admitting to raid with bigger guns is random raiding... Just does not make sense in my way of thinking.

The following quote is for you, and you should read it carefully and follow it, since it helped me in life in many different situations, hope it helps you too, not just in your onlline life, but on your real life as well.
"A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them." - John C. Maxwell

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on [FL:RP] TB-Bundy & ItsJustLink - by DooZâ„¢ - 07-01-2014, 01:37 PM