Ban Request Colorful
So, this is kind of... embarrasing. Lets put it this way, I admit that i shot at your car. Done!

But still, i asked you to step out of your vehicle several times over voice chat. Maybe my memory is a bit foggy now, but i did atleast ask "Karpoo" to step out of his vehicle and he didnt comply, so that i wouldnt call RDM.
But... Maybe i didnt ask you to step out and all that. So... Sorry for shooting/RDMing your car, i realize now afterwards that i made a mistake shooting at you/your car.

I would also like to make a point that it was not my idea originally to shoot and shit, the president (at the time) was right beside me and said: "SHOOT THEM, THEY ARE RUNNING AWAY!!!" Or something like that. So i simply did what i was told, even though it seems i was wrong and made a mistake.

I'll say it again: Im terribly sorry for shooting at you/your car and all of that! So i hope we can forget all of this and go on in our lives.

//Mattias aka Colorful

Edit: Maybe i should explain what we were doing (Me and the President). The president (at the time) told me that Illegal immigration was a constant problem in EvoCity or something like that, and then he was all like: Lets go hunt some immigrants... Then he "RPed" that you, Karpoo and NPH.95 were all immigrants... So he simply told me to ask for your passports and all that. I did ask Karpoo, i know i did! But im not 100% certain i did ask you or NPH.

-So thats my version of it.

//Mattias aka Colorful

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request Colorful - by Alluzi - 06-27-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Ban Request Colorful - by Colorful - 06-29-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Ban Request Colorful - by Burnett - 07-27-2014, 05:01 PM