Ban request on CommanderBro, Spardas
(06-29-2014, 03:16 PM)Sammerh Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 03:05 PM)Paragonbeatz Wrote: You may well have not died but you still cant accept the fact that commanderbro did not rdm it was Spardas as like i said earlier i was behind those pictures watching it all unfold and spardas had the last touch to kill you

Ok, Thanks for the info, I would like to exclude CommanderBro from the Ban request.

Thanks for that. Even if you will like to ban me there is no enough proofs against me. If there will be like 10 pics between that time i will be happy Smile. Tnx and have a nice day Cheese

(06-29-2014, 03:16 PM)Sammerh Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 03:05 PM)Paragonbeatz Wrote: You may well have not died but you still cant accept the fact that commanderbro did not rdm it was Spardas as like i said earlier i was behind those pictures watching it all unfold and spardas had the last touch to kill you

Ok, Thanks for the info, I would like to exclude CommanderBro from the Ban request.

(06-29-2014, 03:15 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:

I am telling him that all the time but he is not even listening me! There is another question that i will ask there.

that picture: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278183392

and that picture: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278177290

There is missing 30 sec of pictures between there! You didnt took a picture between mister. Between thati was waiting you to become normal so i could tied you up. I didnt shot between that time, you could picture that but you didnt cause it is showing my innocence. As i said i was waiting between that and I DIDNT shot cause i wanted to tied you! There is missing proof between that! Although that picture:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278177290

is showing that i shot you but i didnt! Maybe you have those pictures but u dont want to upload them sir! There is missing proof between those 30 or more seconds that i didnt shot you but i was waiting, then u died and i just shot you for fun. I will never do that again bicouse of people like you searching for every peace to ban someone! Smile

And i can show you my whole photo album if you want? I don't like to withold anything against someone who has a right to be banned, And yes i have been listening to you, But have you to me?

I dont want to argue anymore i will end that with satisfaction Smile. And yes now I am grateful to you. That just showed that you are not soo bad like i first though u was. Tnx, have a nice day Wink Cheese

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on CommanderBro, Spardas - by Sammerh - 06-29-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Ban request on CommanderBro, Spardas - by jfd13 - 06-29-2014, 03:18 PM