Ban request on CommanderBro, Spardas
(06-29-2014, 01:14 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: Now my story: U was dead already cause he step at you and killed u with that. So i shot u affter that. Picture is made in that moment that it looks like i killed u but i didnt. I tranq you cause u was arresting my corleone member, that is allowed annd i just tranq you bicouse u tried to arrested him. Then u was unconcious and he steped on you and killed u. After that i shoted you cause i KNEW i repeat I KNEW that u was already dead. I didnt know what happent before that i just helped corleone member. And u didnt told the story how u shot him bicouse of speeding he died already but u wanted to arrest him. He was now new person and there is NLR rule about it. HE died already. He did that before he was dead Wink. That's all. He killed u and i tranq you cause i defended him. That is allowed. I saved corleone member (teammate) of prison. After that he killed u with steping on body, u made that picture right then when i shot u so it looked like i killed u Smile. Next time tell my story and evrything will look different.
Im sorry, But how was i meant to know he was dead? People were still radio'ing that he was wanted, And as for 'Shooting him because he was speeding' He had CDm'ed 5 People at that time, I took the necisarry action against a hit and runner, As i had no recording software i could not video it and therefore could only take pictures.
And as for getting me banned, For what? I have not CDM'ed anyone, If there is evidence please show me and an admin can look through the logs to say if i have, I i DID CDM, Then please, ban me, Asnd as for GETTING CDM'ed i have not even died once of my whole time of being on the server.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on CommanderBro, Spardas - by Sammerh - 06-29-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Ban request on CommanderBro, Spardas - by Sammerh - 06-29-2014, 01:19 PM