BR on irnbrucan
(06-20-2014, 05:04 PM)irnbrucan Wrote: my perspective on the situation, i tried to mug his friend at gun point, the guy spent a while typing then a gun shot came from behind me, at which point i moved into the building and closed the door then the guy i was mugging ran away, i gave chase and ran into the different rooms to try and find him and as you can see in your video you were using your body to block the door resulting in your friends escape, you were killed as this was the third time you had tryed to block me at a door two of which are in your video this inevitably resulted in your friend escaping and coming back to kill me, also you were no where near the seen of the crime so how you and arbya_ knew exactly where your friedns was getting mugged i will never know

(also the "follow me" was cause i thought aryba_ was madog (my friend) who was also a citizen i apologize for any confusion caused by this)
What you are claiming is complete nonsene. Ayrba and me are not friends, rather long term enemies (just check some random conversations between us). What friend are you referring to? I heard some shooting in the building, ran in, saw you standing there with a gun, then you said follow me. I followed you and I was moving back as fast as I could when standing in that door (as you can see in the video) and yet you shot me.

Messages In This Thread
BR on irnbrucan - by Pringled - 06-17-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: BR on irnbrucan - by irnbrucan - 06-20-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: BR on irnbrucan - by madog1992 - 06-20-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: BR on irnbrucan - by Pringled - 06-21-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: BR on irnbrucan - by irnbrucan - 06-21-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: BR on irnbrucan - by Pringled - 06-21-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: BR on irnbrucan - by Venom - 07-18-2014, 04:58 PM