Group abusing me and my friend.
I hope you get banned cause i know that feel when someone is retard. I could tell some of them Smile. I recorded someone how he CDMED ambulance and spammed mic, then he wanted to CDMED me (i was some kind of a police - detective who was working for police) and i shot him few times. Then in 2 mins i was there and he shot me with his friend :I. Later i told him that i recorded that and he went to my house (with police <- his friends) and they saw that i was double dooring (i didnt knew what it waas until that happent). Soo i said sorry and i fixed it, they broke into my house for no reason and destroyed my contrabants and pictured evrything cause they was just angry....I did something wrong but i didnt knew it. Cause of their anger and connections they ***** me up.... Sometimes i ask my self why the hell i still playing on that server...It is very fun but cause of that assholes and their rulebreaking with CDMING, RDMING and evrything they ruing my experiences. I am talking for all rulerbreakers. I did something wrong and i didnt want to do it but i did it but they didnt even gave me a chance to fix my mistake O.O . That's why i dont have anymore wills to cityRP -.- ... Cause of assholes who dont give me deam chance, cause of someone who is glitching trough houses to earn money and destroy contrabants, cause RDMERS and CDMERS, scammers, propblockers, propkillers and bad police officers, SRU. Admins should be more carefull Smile. I understand they cant do evrythiing but there should be more admins on that server. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH....

Messages In This Thread
Group abusing me and my friend. - by MaitoKaakao - 06-15-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by nph.95 - 06-17-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by AleGsi - 06-17-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by AleGsi - 06-17-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by nph.95 - 06-17-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by nph.95 - 06-18-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by jfd13 - 06-18-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by jfd13 - 06-19-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by Infernaw - 07-24-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by Faustie - 08-04-2014, 02:12 AM