More Admins
Exclamation 
I understand that the Admins that help have a lot on their plate, but we need more of them on the servers.. I'm on 2vp server almost everyday since finding it for hours and hours, even most the day (England Time). But I only see any admin come on for about an hour late at night, if at all.

I don't mean to come across as pushing or anything, and if it seems like that then I apologise but I think that even other people, in my server at least, would greatly appreciate more admins or just even more active admins for our server, because we seem to have a ridiculous amount of RDMers etc. and it gets to a point where putting up ban request after ban request just gets ridiculous.

I don't mean to offend any admins either, I just feel that I have to stress my view, and maybe even some other people's views (People who have the same view as me).

I hope someone takes the time to read all of this and take in and message me back either through a pm or even just through this thread.

I think this because I have noticed personally that people are getting frustrated with the lack of admins on the server, especially when I'm on (English time from about midday through till 2-3am), and I think the same too.. it is a really good server and shouldn't be ruined by people who go on to troll or treat it as 'Call of Duty'

j_hutch1
Evocity fan and donator.

Messages In This Thread
More Admins - by j_hutch1 - 06-18-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: More Admins - by Paradox. - 06-18-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: More Admins - by Cyaddd - 06-18-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: More Admins - by James_Gaff - 06-18-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: More Admins - by j_hutch1 - 06-18-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: More Admins - by Cyaddd - 06-22-2014, 09:39 AM
RE: More Admins - by Chech - 06-18-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: More Admins - by Joram - 06-18-2014, 10:09 PM