Group abusing me and my friend.
(06-17-2014, 04:51 PM)MaitoKaakao Wrote: You abusing d*cks you just cant admit that you are immature minges and ruining the whole meaning of RP. I was running away? I WASN'T RUNNING ANYWHERE. And by the way you wanted to taze INNOCENT CIVILIAN just to know his name? You don't give a shit what happens to server and what happens to the players there. You just want to be d*cks. I heard when i was stuck in the elevator something like this "it's that pathetic dude again" and you left me there and didn't give a shit about me. I had to get out of there myself AND after that when i got out of there with a prop, you started YELLING that i was trying to propkill you and someone of your friends. In some part you said that leave me be in the elevator. And by the way i saw you propclimbing and that is not allowed in anykind of situation. Call admin instead. Even less when you just want to know someones name. You earlier said that i was propclimbing? A barrel on the ground is allowed and climbing on it. I didn't break a rule, you did. Still you cant agree that you are wrong and i'm the innocent one here. I've heard you running around the city and saying everyones props you find are somehow illegal and try to get them banned even their buildings are totally legit. For example, my toll. If you still want me to explain anything WITHOUT LYING, i will. EDIT: btw i was finally having some REAL fun as cop with the toll and you ruined it instantly. And it was creative. EDIT's EDIT: I see, this is FearlessRP. No offense. Donators never get banned even they would abuse the shit out of everyone. Seen it before.

Why are you talking about me ? I WASN'T SAY YOU ARE PROPKILLING SOMEONE? I DIDIN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT PROPS OR YOUR TOLL ? I didin't even see your toll. Yes if that "propclimbing" in video vas wrong i can say i made wrong in there.. I don't want that guy just die for fall ? We tried to taze him beacuse he just sit there and we didin't get hes name ? And i killed you to downstairs , then you just came back there and said we are whor*s and i started to aim you with tazer and you just ran away to elevator and i tazed you there. You just say i did everything ? I didin't even see those first parts in ur video? I just came there when cops asked for help. Peace man.Angel

Messages In This Thread
Group abusing me and my friend. - by MaitoKaakao - 06-15-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by nph.95 - 06-17-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by AleGsi - 06-17-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by AleGsi - 06-17-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by nph.95 - 06-17-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by nph.95 - 06-18-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by jfd13 - 06-18-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by jfd13 - 06-19-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by Infernaw - 07-24-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by Faustie - 08-04-2014, 02:12 AM